Grace Balloch Memorial Library
The Library will be CLOSED Monday, January 18
for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
The Library is now open with the following restrictions
- All returns must be placed in the outside drop boxes for quarantine.
- A limited occupancy of 30 will be enforced.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please limit your visit to no more than an hour.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
- Masks are strongly encouraged.
- Computers must be signed up for at the desk to allow for cleaning between users.
- Unwanted materials that have been handled will be placed on carts for cleaning.
- Contactless pick-up is still available by calling 605-642-1330.
Patrons can access their library account to see what physical items are checked out, renew materials online, place holds, and adjust their contact information and settings. All cardholders are already set up to use these online services and can use their library card number and last name in lower case letters to get started right away.
Check out the online catalog for the Grace Balloch Memorial Library. Find books, movies, music, and magazines, and manage your library account.
Learn about the Grace Balloch Memorial Library. Read policies, find out about the Board of Trustees, and learn about the history of the library.
Access calendars to view upcoming events at the Grace Balloch Memorial Library.
The Grace Balloch Memorial Library provides free digital magazines, downloadable audiobooks, and ebooks.
Patrons can access a variety of online research and learning resources with their library card, including databases, genealogy sites, and test preparation.
Searching for programs for kids and teens? Need help with school projects? Our youth services have you covered.
Find out what is new this month at the library, including links to new releases, current newsletters, etc.