City of Spearfish Response to COVID-19
Statement from Spearfish Mayor Dana Boke:
Greetings, citizens of Spearfish,
I hope this message finds you safe. I know that we are navigating uncharted, ever-changing waters as we learn more about the current situation related to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, and I want you to know that the City is staying informed and up-to-date on all of the latest information from the State Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control.
This page has been developed to help you, Spearfish residents, connect with resources and keep up-to-date on the latest information in our community.
Check out the latest updates from the City in the News Flash category, to the right; helpful links to various agencies, below; and forms for people in need of assistance or looking to help, on the tabs below. City staff will connect you with resources!
We will continue to keep this page updated as changes occur. Thank you for staying engaged during this disruptive time!
Sincerely, Spearfish Mayor Dana Boke
Do you or someone you know need non-emergency assistance related to the COVID-19 epidemic and you don’t know where to turn?
- Blood donation information from Vitalant
- COVID-19 Information from the U.S. Government
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- South Dakota Department of Health
- Monument Health
- Black Hills State University
- South Dakota Department of Labor (Reemployment Assistance)
- Spearfish Chamber of Commerce
- Internal Revenue Service (Tax Relief)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (Disaster Loans)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Employer Paid Leave Requirements)
- “Recommended Best Practices When Re-Opening Post-COVID-19-Related Closures” digital guidebook
- “Roadmap for Re-Opening the City of Spearfish”
- 605 Strong (Crisis counseling from the Department of Social Services) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>