Wilbur S. Tretheway Pavilion
The Wilbur S. Tretheway Pavilion has always been a popular gathering site for weddings, dances, auctions, and other community events. The Pavilion is located within the main City Park and has ample parking for large events.
Pavilion rentals include:
- 350 folding chairs
- 42 8-foot rectangular tables
- 8 5-foot round tables
- 6 4-foot round tables
- Access to the kitchen with:
- 30-cup coffee pot
- Double sink
- Sound system
- Building is air conditioned
- Distance between poles = 9' 4"
- 8 poles on each side of the room
- Pole Height = 7' 1"
- All poles have electrical outlets at the top (except 1)
- There are cup hooks for lights that extend the length of perimeter East to West
- The distance across the floor between poles = 57'
- Wood floor measures = 84' L x 57' W
- Carpeted floor on East and West sides measures 7' W x 70' L
- Stage size = 24' L x 14' W (one outlet)
- Projection pull down screen on the stage = 87" H x 116" W
- Projector NOT supplied
Deposits & Fees
The rental fee is $350 per day. To make a reservation, the applicant is required to pay $75 of the rental fee at the time of booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to the rental date, as well as the signed rental agreement.
A payment account on file is required to cover any damages or additional charges that occur during the event.
Brown Bag Permit
The Brown Bag Permit fee is $40 and is due 30 days prior to the rental date. All rentals involving alcohol require a professional cleaner.