Report a Problem or Request Information from a City Department

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

Scroll over any of the departments in the panel to the left, or click on any of the below links to see the various sections of each department in which you can report a problem or request information. If you are unsure where to send your request, select any link within that department and it will be forwarded to the appropriate person.

Administration and Finance  Mayor and City Council  
Building and Development  Parks and Recreation 
Engineering  Police Department 
Fire Department  Public Works
Human Resources  Rec and Aquatic Center